Stephen B. Ogle & Associates, Inc. understands that workplace safety is an integral part of the overall success of your company. By ensuring you are compliant with OSHA standards, you are not only demonstrating your social responsibility as a company, but you are ensuring you are dedicated to protecting your employees. Below we offer the many benefits to working with a safety consultant in Columbus, OH.
- As a business owner, you are most likely consumed with the day to day operations and responsibilities, which is why we recommend outsourcing your safety management to a dedicated safety consultant. Our company specializes in handling OSHA 1926 and 1910 standards for construction and general industries, to ensure you understand what is needed from your end to ensure proper compliance.
- OSHA helps raise safety awareness in the workplace to help prevent future accidents. Our company is dedicated to helping you enhance your safety standards to reduce occupational injuries and illness rates.
- Investing in a safety consultant can ultimately improve your overall bottom line. When you are compliant with OSHA standards, you will experience fewer insurance claims and lawsuits.
If you are interested in learning more about our safety consulting services, contact us today at (855) 260-3043 to schedule a consultation.
In the construction and manufacturing industries, personal protective equipment (PPE) is critical for keeping your team safe while working on the job site. Although protective gear is just one aspect that helps prevent injuries while working, understanding the important safety items that are included in PPE can help enhance the overall safety of your company. Below we list safety items that workers should wear at all times while working on the construction site.
Choosing the correct footwear for the job is important to enhance overall safety. Steel toe boots offer added protection against falling equipment and tools. It is also important to wear slip-resistant boots to protect workers from falling.
Wearing a bright orange vest is critical to increasing your visibility while on the job site. It is vital for other employees working heavy machinery to be able to see you at all times.
Hard hats protect employees from falling objects to help prevent a critical head injury. It is recommended to wear a hard hat at all times since job sites are constantly changing.
Protecting your hands and improving your grip is vital with task-specific gloves.
It is important to wear safety glasses at all times while on the job to protect your eyes from flying particles, chemicals, and other hazardous items.
If you are interested in learning more about our safety compliance services, contact our safety consultant in Columbus, OH, at (855) 260-3043.
Welcome to Stephen B. Ogle & Associates Inc. Blog! We strive to help companies achieve maximum safety compliance with OSHA in the construction and manufacturing industries. As your dedicated safety consultant in Columbus, OH, it is our mission to continuously improve and educate our clients to ensure OSHA standards are engaged, workplace safety is prominent, and maximum profitability is being met. Below we feature many of the services that we offer.
- On-Site Safety Inspection
We offer comprehensive safety compliance auditing and onsite construction audits to ensure your workplace is meeting standards. After our inspections, we provide a detailed itemized report for you to review and consider.
We strive to help our clients meet all OSHA standards to ensure your place of work is a safe and healthy environment at all times.
- OSHA Record Keeping & Program Evaluation
Our safety consultants will help your company ensure they are keeping comprehensive records that meet OSHA compliance standards.
- Safety Training & Programs
We specialize in OSHA 1926 and 1910 safety training and programs for construction and general industries.
If you are interested in learning more about our safety training topics or would like to schedule a free consultation, contact us today at (855) 260-3043.