OSHA Record Keeping & Program Evaluation
Are you keeping good records? It’s one of the most important things you can do regarding OSHA compliance-that along with adhering to important safety standards. You can depend on Stephen B. Ogle & Associates, Inc. for comprehensive OSHA recordkeeping requirement training anywhere in the country. We’ll teach you how to avoid the OSHA violations. Allow us to help you be prepared by setting up workplace illness and injury recordkeeping at your business.
In addition to helping you maintain your company’s 300 log, some of the basic topics we cover when providing OSHA safety consulting and training include:
- Hazard Communication & GHS
- Policy on Bloodborne Pathogens
- Personal Protective Equipment (including Hearing Conservation)
- Powered Industrial Truck (Forklift) Training & Certification
- Fire Safety & Fire Extinguishers
- Emergency Evacuation
Call for free consultation 855-260-3043. We proudly serve companies throughout Ohio, West Virginia and Pennsylvania.