At Stephen B. Ogle & Associates, Inc., your dedicated workplace safety consultants in Akron, OH, we strive to educate our clients on helpful tips to protect their employees while on the job site. Exposure to loud noises and high levels of sounds are very common on construction sites, which is why it is important to take proper safety precautions to help eliminate the concern of permanent hearing loss.
Loud noises on the job site can lead to workplace accidents by making it hard for other workers to not hear safety warnings. Hearing loss can also affect your communication skills among others in the workplace, causing concern for the ability to get your job done correctly. Below we offer a few simple safety tips for occupational noise exposure in the construction industry.
- Utilize prefabricated noise barriers.
- Rent and purchase equipment that has low levels of noise.
- Limit the hours your employees work with loud equipment.
- Hang visible signs in high noise areas to warn your employees.
- Always wear proper hearing protection to help reduce harm from loud noises.
If you are interested in learning more about our construction safety services, we encourage you to reach out to our company today at (855) 260-3043. It is our mission to help you achieve maximum safety compliance in the workplace.